Physics; The Study of Real Stuff 4th Ed.
by Steve Wirt & Ken Wright
Physics; the Study of Real Stuff was designed to meet the educational needs of high school students enrolled in a first year college preparatory physics course. The concepts are addressed with support from algebra and trigonometry. This workbook has been designed to keep physics fun, real, and interesting.
Table of Contents (pdf)
- 25+ Labs (many based on a non-directive format)
- 60+ Homework assignments
- Most of the homework follow an effective model of starting with a few problems based on work from the previous homework and then progressing into new material.
- 15-Day money back guarantee.
- Includes a materials list which lists all materials needed for the entire year. Addresses are included for hard to find items.
- Solutions are available online so students can access them without charge. This often frees up valuable class time.
Electronic (PDF) version of the Physics; The Study of Real Stuff with rights to print for 200 of your students per year - $30.
Solutions to the homework in the workbook are provided online (no charge) for your students to access (if you choose to tell them about it). They can be accessed here.