100 things you need to know to take the
Looking at past Regents exams, these skills come up most
|On the exam
you must be able to...
||Matter & Energy
- recognize and and use properties of elements,
compounds, and mixtures.
- use Kelvin and Celsius temperature scales,
conversions, and fixed points.
- calculate calories.
- interpret phase change diagrams & related energy
- solve Boyle's Law problems.
- solve Charles's law problems.
- apply Avogadro's Hypothesis.
- distinguish between vapor pressure of a liquid and
its boiling point.
- recognize examples of sublimation.
You will need to login to see the rest of the lesson.
If you do not have a subscription yet, you can join today.
Advertisements are not shown when logged in.